29 Mar SOBELCOMP PASSES FOLLOW-UP AUDIT
In March 2017 – 1 year after obtaining EN 9100 certification – a follow-up audit was performed to ensure that Sobelcomp is keeping to its commitments and is pursuing constant improvement. Sobelcomp passed the audit. The auditor highlighted a number of strong points within our organisation:
- “Tool management is now well established. Detailed ‘maintenance’ ranges are in place, making it possible to check compliance for any maintenance activity carried out. A lifecycle sheet makes it possible to view the history of any maintenance work carried out on key tools.
- Work station audits carried out for operational surveillance (including compliance with ‘Safety, quality and cleanliness’ aspects).
- Good progress made with managing the work environment. Initial positive effects of the Lean/5S initiative can be seen in the workshops (zoning, tool management, storage of materials at work stations, straps tidied away, etc.). Production personnel are actively involved.
- Implementation of an indicator of how far the budgeted loading has progressed.
- Review of customer requirements, risk and feasibility analyses are structured and documented.”
(Audit report written by Mr Patrick NOIRET, auditor for AFNOR)