11 Jan Sobelcomp deploys excellence with the MACH initiative
Posted at 12:16h in News
Sobelcomp is starting this new year 2018 on a good note. It continues its upward climb in the MACH initiative, reaching level 3: “Deploys Excellence” .
The Mach project was initially developed in Québec and launched in Wallonia in 2014 to optimize the performance of the Walloon aerospace supply chain so as to boost its competitiveness internationally.
The main improvements noted by the auditors since the last MACH audit are:
- Human resources planning: implementation of a transition plan for the succession
- Recruitment, mobilization and retention of manpower: Formalization and documentation of the recruitment process
- Continuing improvement: Implementation of Lean as a pilot project
- Quality management:
- Documentation of first item inspections
- Improvement of non-compliance cost measurement
- Placing corrective action request tools at the disposal of a larger number of people